ECO TINY MINI HOME CONTENT AND BUYER INFORMATION
This is a wonderful strong and healthy tiny home made from NZ color steel and galvanized steel base and trailer with super stylish Scandinavian furniture.
This tiny home is ready to move in, totally powered up and generates 800 watts of power through solar and wind turbine.
Everything is brand new and included in this sale offer. All items are still under warranty.
Structure and windows
- New Zealand colour steel eco panel 100 mm walls and 150mm roof.
- Built on a 200 X 50 X 5 mm steel base with 50 X 50 mm box section galvanized steel triple axle trailer.
- The 2 x 2 m front deck folds up to protect the front entry and for transit.
- 4 large Double glazed windows and ranch slider.
- 22 mm thick chipboard painted with 3 coats of clear lacquer.
- Mono pitch style of building.
- Measures 7.2 X 3.1 m wide which is the maximum for a tow-able without a pilot.
- Weight is just over 3 ton, well under the 3.5 ton allowable.
- Trailer is leveled by 4 high quality galvanized steel leveler devices.
- Eco pod comes with two high quality steel planters.
- Two 350 l tanks, One for grey water and one to capture potable water off the roof.
- 12 l pump
- Bar leaner with 25 mm eco ply top attached to the deck.
- 4 high quality and well insulating Luxaflex mono core blinds for all windows.
- The trailer is warranted and registered.
- Eco tiny can arrange for it to be towed to site for a fee of $190 per hour.
- 900 X 900 mm shower
- Lacquered ply bench top sink and cabinet
- Cassette style toilet. Completely off the grid!
- 2 X 150 watt solar panels
- 1 X 230 watt inverter able to power up laptops and run 240 v appliances
- 1 500 watt wind turbine
- 1 Large scale battery mounted under the trailer
- 2 bedside lights with USB chargers
- 1 external deck light
- 3 led lights internally
- Bosch Bluetooth gas califont to heat water
Internal fit out/Kitchen system
- 1 X Andrew Cassels social kitchen designed roll in/out outdoors is a portable kitchen with slide out bench top and hot plate that can be cooked on in the kitchen area or be rolled out to cook outdoors. This is complete with stainless steel top.
- Extraction system above cooking station.
- Social kitchen includes a 12 V 50 l fridge.
- 2 X Andrew Cassels designed steel top bar stools.
- 1 sealey bed and all sheets and quilts/pillows ready to move in.
- 1 Euripides Cassels booth bed. A booth style table with seats that transforms into a second bed complete with fold away mattress and all bedding ready to move in.
- GBloxi magnetized ART personalized of Castle point.
- 1 X Andrew Cassels wall unit that sits above the portable cooking station.
- 1 X rug
Other items included
- High quality weathermaster umbrella 2.2 X 2.2
- Gas bottles X 2
- Google chrome cast for WiFi and 2 degrees router broadband connection
- Vandal proof Security camera and remote cloud monitoring system
- PVC skirt to cover one sides wheels
- All cladding.
- All plants
Eco tiny does not warrant any of the building materials or workmanship. The unit has been built by New Zealand’s best factory using Eco panel and the trailer was built by Brian Howat trained at Len southwards.
This purpose of this unit is that it has been a prototype and the company is now going on to mass produce Eco tiny homes based on this design including 2 and 3 bedroom houses.
For more information please contact the CEO Graham Bloxham firstname.lastname@example.org